Coordinating Center for Population-based Research to Optimize Cancer Screening (PROSPR) (U24)
The summary for the Coordinating Center for Population-based Research to Optimize Cancer Screening (PROSPR) (U24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coordinating Center for Population-based Research to Optimize Cancer Screening (PROSPR) (U24): Population-based Research to Optimize the Screening Process (PROSPR) is the National Cancer Institute (NCI) program to promote research aimed at evaluating and improving the cancer screening process. As a part of the reissued PROSPR program, this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits applications for a PROSPR U24 Coordinating Center. A companion FOA (RFA-CA-16-016) will support PROSPR UM1 Research Centers. The overall goal for the PROSPR Research Centers is to enhance understanding of the implementation and effects of screening as practiced in multiple healthcare environments in the United States.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coordinating Center for Population-based Research to Optimize Cancer Screening (PROSPR) (U24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-16-017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.399|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 9th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 9th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||October 24th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||October 24th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||March 12th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 24th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...