DOD FY12 Peer Reviewed Cancer Visionary Postdoctoral Fellowship Award
The summary for the DOD FY12 Peer Reviewed Cancer Visionary Postdoctoral Fellowship Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DOD FY12 Peer Reviewed Cancer Visionary Postdoctoral Fellowship Award: The FY12 Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program (PRCRP) fosters the next generation of cancer research by providing new and early career investigators opportunities to excel in groundbreaking cutting-edge research for the prevention, detection, and treatment of cancer. To support the development of future generations of cancer researchers, this award offers an opportunity for a candidate postdoctoral fellow to collaborate with an early-career independent, not yet tenured investigator serving as mentor in at least one of the FY12 PRCRP Topic Areas (see full program announcement) toward investigations that are relevant to military beneficiaries. The Visionary Postdoctoral Fellowship Award is intended to support exceptionally talented, recent medical or other doctoral graduates in their pursuit of cancer research during a postdoctoral fellowship with a focus on cutting-edge, innovative, high-risk/high-impact basic science or translational research that will have either short-term or long-term clinical impact.
|Federal Grant Title:||DOD FY12 Peer Reviewed Cancer Visionary Postdoctoral Fellowship Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-12-PRCRP-VPFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 12, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,680,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PA HELP and eReceipt HELP: 301-682-5507; firstname.lastname@example.org
CDMRP Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award