Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination for the Community Services Block Grant Program
The summary for the Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination for the Community Services Block Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination for the Community Services Block Grant Program: The Office of Community Services (OCS) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) announces that competing applications will be accepted for a new cooperative agreement pursuant to the Secretary's authority under Section 678A of the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Act. The CSBG Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination for the Community Services Block Grant Program will fund one cooperative agreement for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of quantitative data and other performance information about activities supported by the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG). In addition, the cooperative agreement will support data analysis and recommendations regarding successful approaches to ameliorating the effects of poverty.
|Federal Grant Title:||Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2009-ACF-OCS-ET-0075|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community Services Block Grant_Discretionary Awards|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 09, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 09, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Jan 21, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jan 21, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 08, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are Community Services Block Grant eligible entities, statewide or local organizations or associations, and non-profit organizations, including faith-based organizations, with demonstrated expertise in providing training to individuals and organizations on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low-income families and communities, and knowledge of and experience with the Community Services Network. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and ...
- • Community Economic Development Projects
- • Community Economic Development Focus on Social Enterprises
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Ea...
- • Community Economic Development Program Operational Projects
- • Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: Special State Te...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants