Department of the Interior Regional Climate Science Centers
The summary for the Department of the Interior Regional Climate Science Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Geological Survey, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Department of the Interior Regional Climate Science Centers: Provide land, water, fish and wildlife, ocean, coastal, and cultural heritage resource managers with the tools and information to develop and execute strategies for successfully adapting to and mitigating the impacts of climate change. Provide modeling and forecasting information and tools, integrate physical climate models with ecological models, assess climate change vulnerabilities, forecast changes, and develop standardized approaches.Provide funding for researchers through cooperative agreements that involve climate change science as a major component.
|Federal Grant Title:||Department of the Interior Regional Climate Science Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Geological Survey|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||10HQPA0043|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Climate Change and Wildlife Service Center|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 05, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any organization interested in hosting Centers in the Northwest, Southeast, Southwest or North Central region may apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Laura Mahoney Grant Analyst Phone 703-648-7344
USGS Grants.gov Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent
- • DOI Regional Climate Science Centers
- • Support for the scientific research activities for the DOI Climate Science Centers for FY-...
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU
- More Grants from the Geological Survey
- • Notice of Intent
- • 3D Elevation Program (3DEP)
- • FY2020 National Ground-Water Monitoring Network
- • STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program
- • Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2020