Developing Novel Diagnostic Tests to Improve Surveillance for Antimicrobial Resistant Pathogens (U01)
The summary for the Developing Novel Diagnostic Tests to Improve Surveillance for Antimicrobial Resistant Pathogens (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developing Novel Diagnostic Tests to Improve Surveillance for Antimicrobial Resistant Pathogens (U01): CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Developing Novel Diagnostic Tests to Improve Surveillance for Antimicrobial Resistant Pathogens (U01)". Approximately $300,000 will be available in fiscal year 2010 to fund one award. The purpose of this U01 is to develop novel diagnostic tests in concert with current antimicrobial surveillance efforts to improve local or regional surveillance for antimicrobial resistant pathogens. The tests could also be used to identify patients colonized or infected with transmissible antimicrobial resistant pathogens for implementation of infection control precautions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Developing Novel Diagnostic Tests to Improve Surveillance for Antimicrobial Resistant Pathogens (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CI-10-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 19, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 19, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 19, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 19, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 19, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical and Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2