Developing Predictive Capacity ot Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats
The summary for the Developing Predictive Capacity ot Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developing Predictive Capacity ot Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats: The overall goal of this request is to provide predictive capacity about the demography and distributional response of mountain goats in Glacier National Park and other alpine environments on adjacent state, federal, and tribal lands where mountain goats occur. The objectives for this request are to: 1) Relate demographic parameters (parturition rates, kid survival, yearling survival) and body condition indices (growth and/or body mass of adult females and juveniles) to annual measurements of climate, snow pack, productivity, and phenology of vegetation on important summer habitats for goats; 2) Relate assimilated nutrition of goats to vegetation productivity and phenology; 3) Relate vegetation and snow conditions to yearly climatic conditions; and 4) Document habitat use by goats on a fine scale during summer, and a coarse scale during winter, to understand patterns and sources of mortality and
|Federal Grant Title:||Developing Predictive Capacity ot Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00160|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 25th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 25th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 16th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 16th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$54,003|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$54,003|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 16th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...