Development and Translation of Medical Technologies to Reduce Health Disparities (SBIR) (R43/R44)
The summary for the Development and Translation of Medical Technologies to Reduce Health Disparities (SBIR) (R43/R44) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development and Translation of Medical Technologies to Reduce Health Disparities (SBIR) (R43/R44): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) that propose to develop and translate medical technologies aimed at reducing disparities in healthcare access and health outcomes. Appropriate medical technologies should be effective, affordable, culturally acceptable, and deliverable to those who need them. Responsive grant applications must involve a formal collaboration with a healthcare provider or other healthcare organization serving one or more health disparity populations during Phase I and Phase II.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development and Translation of Medical Technologies to Reduce Health Disparities (SBIR) (R43/R44)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-EB-13-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Discovery and Applied Research for Technological Innovations to Improve Human Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Feb 25, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Feb 25, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Feb 07, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhancing Science, Technology, EnginEering, and Math Educational Diversity (ESTEEMED) Rese...
- • National Centers for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NCBIB) (P41 Clinical Trials Op...
- • NIBIB Trailblazer Award for New and Early Stage Investigators (R21 Clinical Trial Optional...
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R01 Clinical Tria...
- • Team-Based Design in Biomedical Engineering Education (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects
- • Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences
- • Innovation in Molecular Imaging Probes
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...