Development of Guidelines and Educational Materials for Craniofacial Malformations
The summary for the Development of Guidelines and Educational Materials for Craniofacial Malformations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development of Guidelines and Educational Materials for Craniofacial Malformations: The purpose is to develop and disseminate much-needed guidelines and educational materials on craniofacial malformations to affected families and health care professionals. Initially, grantee activities will focus on craniosynostosis and orofacial clefts. This will benefit the public health understanding of craniofacial malformations, provide tools to improve the health of affected families, and increase the educational awareness of appropriate health care professionals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development of Guidelines and Educational Materials for Craniofacial Malformations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD08-808|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 27, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Apr 30, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 30, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: . National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction Under FOA #DD07-008 entitled "Optimal Resources and Care for Children with Craniofacial Malformations, the National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction key objective of the program was clinic-based research on craniofacial malformations. The current FOA #DD08-808 will be a non-research cooperative agreement partially based on the gaps identified in prior awards. The National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction is uniquely qualified based on their prior experience and their relationship with the New York University clinic. Additionally, the National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction has established working relationships with craniofacial malformation experts throughout the United States.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGOTIM
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2