Developmental Projects to Improve Enagement at MIIN
The summary for the Developmental Projects to Improve Enagement at MIIN grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developmental Projects to Improve Enagement at MIIN: This is NOT a Funding Opportunity. This is a Notice of Intent by the National Park Service to award to a single-source entity based upon unique qualifications per Department of Interior 505 DM 2. Please see attached documents for more details.
|Federal Grant Title:||Developmental Projects to Improve Enagement at MIIN|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AC01262|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 2nd, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 2nd, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 23rd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 23rd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||October 2nd, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,350|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,350|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$70,350|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||August 23rd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Velie
Olympic National Park Major Acquisition Buying Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area