Digital Documentation and Condition Assessments of Threatened Archeological Sites in Everglades National Park
The summary for the Digital Documentation and Condition Assessments of Threatened Archeological Sites in Everglades National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Digital Documentation and Condition Assessments of Threatened Archeological Sites in Everglades National Park: This is a Notice of Intent (NOI) to award a non-competitive Task Agreement under the Gulf Coast, Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Master Cooperative Agreement (P12AC51051) in accordance with Department of Interior, 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. The purpose of this project is to cooperatively utilize digital and spatial documentation strategies to record and develop 3D and cartographic models for five historic sites and features in Everglades National Park. Many of these historic sites consist of stone structural ruins that are subject to destruction from anthropogenic as well as climate change impacts, including sea level rise, wave action, and storm surge processes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Digital Documentation and Condition Assessments of Threatened Archeological Sites in Everglades National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-16-CESU-5678|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 12th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 12th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 5th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 5th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||October 12th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$26,992|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 5th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of South Florida.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area