Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore in Marysville, Ohio (R01)
The summary for the Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore in Marysville, Ohio (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore in Marysville, Ohio (R01): CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore in Marysville, Ohio (R01)." Approximately $500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2009 to fund one award. The purpose of this FOA is to assess and evaluate asbestos related disease progression in a cohort of Marysville, Ohio workers exposed to asbestos contaminated vermiculite ore mined in Libby, Montana.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Disease Progression in Persons Exposed to Asbestos Contaminated Vermiculite Ore in Marysville, Ohio (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TS-09-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 16, 2009 Lette|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 16, 2009 Lette|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 10, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIMS Phone 770/488-2700
Technical Information Management Section [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU): Expansion Supplement
- • PEHSU COVID-19 Emergency Response Supplement
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activitie...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2