DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award
The summary for the DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award: The Therapeutic Development Award supports the preclinical assessment of therapeutics for ALS. The proposed studies are expected to be empirical in nature and product-driven but may have a hypothesis-driven approach, provided the focus is on therapeutics. It is anticipated that the agents and/or data generated from these awards will lead to the advancement of new therapies for ALS.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-12-ALSRP-TDA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 24, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 24, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 08, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 08, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 23, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- 301-682-5507; firstname.lastname@example.org
CDMRP Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award