DoD Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for the Experiemental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR) Program
The summary for the DoD Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for the Experiemental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for the Experiemental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR) Program: THIS BAA IS OPEN TO DEPSCoR STATES/TERRITORIES ONLY. The DoD announces the availability of the FY 2005 BAA for the DoD Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR) Program. DEPSCoR is designed to improve the capabilities of U.S. institutions of higher education in selected states, to conduct research, and to educate scientists and engineers in areas important to national defense. The DEPSCoR eligible states are shown above and are listed in the BAA. DoD funds will be awarded via grants through the Army Research Office (ARO), the Office of Naval Research (ONR) and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) based on this announcement. Under this Program, University research grants will be made via EPSCoR State Committees which will have submitted proposals to the Government evaluation panels. Proposals not submitted through an EPSCoR State Committee will not be considered. The BAA contains additional information along with instructions for proposal preparation and submission. Proposals from the EPSCoR State Committees must be received at ARO no later than 4:00p.m. local time on October 29, 2004. A COPY OF THE BAA MAY BE DOWNLOADED AT THE FOLLOWING WEB ADDRESS: http://www.aro.army.mil ON OR ABOUT SEPTEMBER 16, 2004. Hard copies are not available. The technical POC is Dr. Kurt Preston, ARO, 919-549-4245, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for the Experiemental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-04-R-0011|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 29, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Nov 28, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only DEPSCoR State/Territories are eligible to propose under this BAA. The current DEPSCoR eligible states are: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Montana, Puerto Rico, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming and the US Virgin Islands. The BAA contains additional elibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Terry, Kathryn, contracts/Grants Officer, Phone 919-549-4337, Fax 919-549-4388, Email Kathy.Terry@us.army.mil Kathy.Terry@us.army.mil Terry, Kathryn
- Similar Government Grants
- • VISION AIDED NAVIGATION PROTOTYPES
- • Low-Cost Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (LC CSAC)
- • (FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)
- • Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STE...
- • UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY Broad Agency Announcement
- • Braod Agency Announcement for the Army Research Laboratory
- • TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • Fiscal Year 2004 Department of Defense Instrumentation Program for Tribal Colleges and Uni...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • TrojAI
- • Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems