DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
The summary for the DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award: The intent of the FY19 CPMRP IIRA is to support studies that have the potential to make significant advances in research, patient care, and/or quality of life in the FY19 CPMRP IIRA Focus Area, Chronification of Pain. Through understanding the determinates of transition from acute to chronic pain and development of therapies that block the process of chronification, the CPMRP seeks to prevent the manifestation of chronic pain and thus reduce the population requiring pain management interventions. IIRA applications may involve any phase of basic, translational, and clinically oriented research, including studies in animal models, research with human anatomical substances, and research with human subjects, as well as ancillary studies associated with an existing clinical trial; however, this award may not be used to conduct clinical trials. Multidisciplinary collaborations and innovative approaches are encouraged.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA (DOD-AMRAA)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-19-CPMRP-IIRA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 5th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,320,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 31st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDMRP Help Desk
CDMRP Help Desk
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Trial Award