DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Award-Early-Career Investigator
The summary for the DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Award-Early-Career Investigator grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Award-Early-Career Investigator: The OCRP Ovarian Cancer Academy, which was initially created in FY09, is intended to be a unique, interactive virtual academy providing intensive mentoring, national networking, and a peer group for junior faculty. The overarching goal of the Ovarian Cancer Academy is to develop successful, highly productive ovarian cancer researchers in a collaborative research training environment. The current Ovarian Cancer Academy is a virtual career development and research training platform consisting of seven Early-Career Investigator/Designated Mentor pairs from different institutions and one Academy Dean. The Academy Dean serves as a resource for the Early-Career Investigators and Mentors, assesses the progress of the Early-Career Investigators, and facilitates communication and collaboration among all of the Early-Career Investigators and Mentors.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Award-Early-Career Investigator|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-12-OCRP-OCA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 17, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- 301-682-5507; email@example.com
CDMRP Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award