DoD Ovarian Cancer Synergistic Translational Leverage Award
The summary for the DoD Ovarian Cancer Synergistic Translational Leverage Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Ovarian Cancer Synergistic Translational Leverage Award: The OCRP Synergistic Translational Leverage Award mechanism supports the partnership between two Principal Investigators (PIs; termed "partners") who will leverage existing human-based ovarian cancer resources in translational research to address high-impact research ideas or unmet needs in ovarian cancer. Many ovarian cancer resources are confined to investigators' labs where they were first developed and are not always available for use by others. Often, resources are not leveraged for maximum use beyond the original source, and as a result, investigators expend time and money to duplicate those resources. These existing resources are expensive to generate, maintain, and make available to other investigators, but they may have broad applicability across many different types of research questions. Examples of human-based resources include, but are not limited to, biorepositories of clinical specimens, existing tissue banks, epidemiological resources, clinical databases, large transcriptome or proteome datasets, and databases of clinical data and/or metadata.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Ovarian Cancer Synergistic Translational Leverage Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-12-OCRP-STLA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 17, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- 301-682-5507; email@example.com
CDMRP Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award