DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Translational Research Partnership Award
The summary for the DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Translational Research Partnership Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Translational Research Partnership Award: The Translational Research Partnership Award supports translational research that will accelerate the movement of promising ideas in orthopaedic research into clinical applications to benefit Warfighters with combat-relevant traumatic orthopaedic injuries. The award is designed to encourage multi-institutional, multidisciplinary research partnerships among two or three investigators (designated as partners) to accelerate the movement of promising research hypotheses into clinical application in a manner that would be less readily achievable through separate efforts. There must be at least one laboratory scientist and at least one clinician participating in the partnership.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Translational Research Partnership Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-12-PRORP-TRPA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 25, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 25, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 15, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 25, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- 301-682-5507; firstname.lastname@example.org
CDMRP Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award