DoD Prostate Cancer Clinical Exploration Award
The summary for the DoD Prostate Cancer Clinical Exploration Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Prostate Cancer Clinical Exploration Award: - Supports rapid execution of hypothesis-driven, early phase clinical trials or studies correlative to existing clinical trials to examine interventions that could have a major impact on prostate cancer clinical management. It is anticipated that proposed studies will explore innovative and untested concepts to provide scientific rationale or initial proof-of-principle for larger clinical trials in prostate cancer. - Interventions may include drugs, devices, biologics, surgical procedures, behavior modifications, or other. - Investigational New Drug or Investigational Device Exemption approvals, if applicable, must be in place before submission of the application. - Clinical trials are expected to be initiated within 12 months of the award date.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Prostate Cancer Clinical Exploration Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-12-PCRP-CEA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 22, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDMRP Help Desk: 301-682-5507
CDMRP Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award