DoD Prostate Cancer Health Disparity Research Award
The summary for the DoD Prostate Cancer Health Disparity Research Award grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DoD Prostate Cancer Health Disparity Research Award: - Supports new ideas based on innovative concepts or methodologies for prostate cancer disparity research that have the potential to make an important contribution to reducing and ultimately eliminating disparities in prostate cancer incidence, morbidity, and mortality. - Preliminary data are encouraged, but not required. - Qualified Collaborator Option supports a higher level of funding for PIs who include a collaborator that significantly contributes to the research project such that it could not otherwise be accomplished and contributes a minimum 10% level of effort to the project. - New Investigator Option supports applicants early in their faculty appointments or in the process of developing independent research careers. - Nested Traineeship Option supports predoctoral or postdoctoral training for individuals committed to pursuing careers as independent investigators in prostate cancer health disparity research. - Does not support clinical trials.
|Federal Grant Title:||DoD Prostate Cancer Health Disparity Research Award|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-12-PCRP-HDRA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 22, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDMRP Help Desk: 301-682-5507
CDMRP Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award