Ecological Assessment of Florida Bay and Adjacent Mangrove Wetlands
The summary for the Ecological Assessment of Florida Bay and Adjacent Mangrove Wetlands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ecological Assessment of Florida Bay and Adjacent Mangrove Wetlands: Notice of intent to award, applications will not be accepted for this agreement. This task agreement is being awarded under South Florida CESU Master Cooperative Agreement: P16AC00032. The purpose of this agreement is to: perform experiments on soils and plants from the mangrove-dominated wetlands adjacent to Florida Bay, with measurements of the effects of saltwater intrusion on soil stability and nutrient release. This agreement will also support monitoring and assessment of changes in Florida Bay water quality and habitat distribution and condition at sites near the mangrove wetland. This will improve our ability to understand the coupled response of these systems to restoration and sea-level rise
|Federal Grant Title:||Ecological Assessment of Florida Bay and Adjacent Mangrove Wetlands|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00432|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 3rd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 3rd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 4th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$148,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$148,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 3rd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The National Park Service is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of the NPS intention to fund this project.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreement Specialist Emmett Johnson 305-242-7028
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area