Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Demonstration Grants
The summary for the Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Demonstration Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Demonstration Grants: State Partnership grants are intended to solidify the integration of a pediatric focus within the state emergency medical servies (EMS) system. The involvement of the State Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Program and the State Highway Traffic Safety Office is strongly encouraged, because of the importance of linking EMSC activities with the system of care for children. Partnership grants will fund activities that improve, refine and institutionalize EMSC in a State. All applicants must address all core program requirements listed within the grant guidance. Applicants should also demonstrate that their activities promote family-centered and culturally competent care.
|Federal Grant Title:||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Demonstration Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-09-151|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Emergency Medical Services for Children|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 02, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 02, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Feb 13, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,110,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$130,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||47|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The eligible applicant is the State EMS agency or the agency within with the responsibility for EMS in the state exists; unless the State specifically requests and designates another State entity or a school of medicine to be the applicant The only eligible applicant is the state EMS agency, unless the State specifically requests and designates another State entity or a school of medicine
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA (877-464-4772);301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
- • EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care