Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
The summary for the Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program: The overall mission is to reduce the prevalence of pediatric morbidity and mortality that may occur as a result of acute illness and severe injury.
|Federal Grant Title:||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-18-063|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 8th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 8th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||November 16th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 16th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||March 9th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,670,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$130,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||59|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 16th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include state governments and accredited schools of medicine in states and jurisdictions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Theresa Morrison-Quinata at (301)443-1527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
- • EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care