Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program
The summary for the Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program: The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting applications for the fiscal year (FY) 2019 Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) Targeted Issues Program. The purpose of this program is to demonstrate the link between system readiness improvements within hospital and prehospital1 emergency medical systems and improved clinical care and health outcomes among pediatric patients.
|Federal Grant Title:||Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-19-051|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||January 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||January 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 10th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 10th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include domestic state governments or accredited schools of medicine in states and jurisdictions. Under § 2(f) of the PHS Act (42 U.S.C. 201(f)), the term "state," except as otherwise noted, includes, in addition to the several states, only the District of Columbia, Guam, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. The Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands encompasses the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Republic of Palau, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. The term "school of medicine" for the purpose of this funding opportunity (and under 42 U.S.C. 300w-9(c)) has the same meaning as set forth in § 799B(1)(A) of the PHS Act (42 U.S.C. 295p(1)(A)).15 15 See definition at: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/295p Pursuant to § 1910(a) of the PHS Act, no more than three awards under this authority may be made in a state (to a state or a school of medicine in such state). HRSA will not provide funds to more than three award recipients within each state in a given fiscal year. HRSA will make competitive awards under this NOFO in accordance with the rank order established by the objective review committee, but if awarding funds to the next ranking applicant would result in a fourth award to any state, HRSA must skip that applicant and make the award to the next eligible applicant, ensuring compliance with this statutory restriction.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Diane Pilkey, RN, MPH at (301)443-8927 or email email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- • Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children: Network Development Demonstration Project- New Co...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Grant
- • EMSC Targeted Issue Grants
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care