Emerging Infections Program (EIP)
The summary for the Emerging Infections Program (EIP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emerging Infections Program (EIP): he Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announces the availability of fiscal year (FY) 2006 funds for supplemental applications to current grantees of the Emerging Infections Programs (EIPs) cooperative agreements for enhancements to influenza surveillance and influenza vaccine effectiveness activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Emerging Infections Program (EIP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CI06-011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Aug 22, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 22, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 21, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible organizations are state and local governments or their bona fide agents. Eligibility is limited to existing EIP grantees under Program Announcement #02174 and CI05-026 that are currently funded to do influenza surveillance and vaccine evaluation activities.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC, Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Procurement and Grants Office, TIMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2