Engage in Partnership for the Urban Agenda Initiative, 2017
The summary for the Engage in Partnership for the Urban Agenda Initiative, 2017 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Engage in Partnership for the Urban Agenda Initiative, 2017: The purpose of this task agreement is for the Instituteâ¿¿s continued support in the Urban Agenda Initiative â¿¿ with a focus on documenting tools and practices that will make the Urban Agenda a sustainable movement for years to come and continue to develop the community of practice in the Pacific West Region.
|Federal Grant Title:||Engage in Partnership for the Urban Agenda Initiative, 2017|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00042|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2016|
|Posted Date:||December 19th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 19th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||January 18th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 19th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Management Specialist Paula Owens 805-370-2328
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area