Enhanced Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Prevention and Intervention through National Networking, Education, and Dissemination
The summary for the Enhanced Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Prevention and Intervention through National Networking, Education, and Dissemination grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhanced Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Prevention and Intervention through National Networking, Education, and Dissemination: The purpose of the program is to 1) increase the availability and coordination of FASD-related prevention, intervention, and support services at the national, state, and local levels, and 2) increase awareness regarding FASDs through the distribution and dissemination of accurate information through professional and public health networks and the media. This program addresses the "Healthy People 2010" focus area(s) of Maternal, Infant, and Child Health.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhanced Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Prevention and Intervention through National Networking, Education, and Dissemination|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD-10-1005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 08, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) For-profit organizations (other than small business) Small, minority, and women-owned businesses Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations Alaska Native health corporations Urban Indian health organizations Tribal epidemiology centers State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDCProcurement and Grants Office grants Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2