Environmental Health Specialist Network
The summary for the Environmental Health Specialist Network grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Health Specialist Network: FedBizOpps/Secretary?s Forecast Summary PA05013 CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Environmental Health Specialist Network.? $2,100,000 will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately 14 awards to current EHS-Net awardees and State infectious disease programs located in public health agencies in the 50 States. The purpose of the program is to help State health departments improve the practice of environmental health service programs by establishing a network of environmental health specialists (EHSs) who collaborate with epidemiologists and laboratorians to identify and prevent environmental factors contributing to foodborne and/or waterborne illness and disease outbreaks. The estimated funding date is January 1, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Health Specialist Network|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-EH-05013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 20, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Oct 28, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Oct 28, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jan 19, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||14|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Existing EHS-Net awardees and State infectious disease programs located in public health agencies in the 50 States.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2