Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Quaker/Colored Union Benevolent Cemetery Site
The summary for the Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Quaker/Colored Union Benevolent Cemetery Site grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Quaker/Colored Union Benevolent Cemetery Site: Continuation of Year 2 of ethnographic research to enhance existing documentation of historical land use patterns within park boundaries, and to more fully comprehend the nature and lifeways of traditionally associated people and relationships with the cemetery site in Rock Creek and Potomac Parkway.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Quaker/Colored Union Benevolent Cemetery Site|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00199|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Aug 13, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 13, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, 301-432-7890
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area