Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks
The summary for the Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition: Hawaii-Pacific Islands Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit Cooperative Agreement P17AC00835 with the University of Hawaii for the benefit of the University of Hawaii at Hilo for the project titled "Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks."
|Federal Grant Title:||Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00415|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||July 7th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 7th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 17th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$94,670|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 7th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Officer Jason Whitehead 4156232254
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...