Everglades National Park - Marine Waters Boater Education Program NOI - not a request for proposals
The summary for the Everglades National Park - Marine Waters Boater Education Program NOI - not a request for proposals grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Everglades National Park - Marine Waters Boater Education Program NOI - not a request for proposals: The National Park Service will: Participate and collaborate jointly with Eppley in carrying out the scope of work; creating, implementing and maintaining a boater education program for the parks marine waters that addresses the key messages of resource protection, boater etiquette and safety. In collaboration with Eppley, review and approve each project phase prior to commencement of subsequent phases. Oversee Eppleys discretion with respect to scope of work, organizational structure, staffing, mode of operations and other management processes, combined with close monitoring or operational involvement during performance under this Agreement. Provide access to relevant park studies and other data, decision documents and guidance to inform program development and implementation. Facilitate stakeholder involvement in the review of course components and educational messages. Ensure that the boater education program meets all requirements (federal policies and laws) regarding the collection of information from the public. Provide budget/contract costs associated with program administration, education and outreach, program monitoring, and resource restoration projects to determine the program/permit fee structure. Develop a program fee structure with clear rationale, as needed for agency review and approval. Any fees implemented as part of the boater education program will be used to recover costs of administering and managing the program and support park management goals for its marine areas. Any funds collected above what is needed for cost recovery will be used to correct deficiencies for prior or unrecoverable damages to marine resources. Develop language for park regulations and the Superintendents Compendium and that establishes a legal requirement for implementing and managing the parks boater education program and permit system.
|Federal Grant Title:||Everglades National Park - Marine Waters Boater Education Program NOI - not a request for proposals|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Consumer Protection Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AC01135|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 8, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 8, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 17, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$355,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$71,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$71,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder
Grants Management Officer
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...