Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine: Quality/Performance Measure Evaluation
The summary for the Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine: Quality/Performance Measure Evaluation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine: Quality/Performance Measure Evaluation: The purpose of the program is to evaluate clinical laboratory practice by identifying evidence-based laboratory medicine quality or performance measures associated with the pre- and post-analytic stages of the total testing process which address important gaps and opportunities for quality improvement. These measures should be in one focused area consistent with national health care priorities for improving public health. The purpose is limited to quality improvement associated with delivering healthcare, and the associated measuring and reporting of performance data
|Federal Grant Title:||Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine: Quality/Performance Measure Evaluation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CI10-1004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Laboratory Training, Evaluation, and Quality Assurance Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2010 Lette|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2010 Lette|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations Alaska Native health corporations Urban Indian health organizations Tribal epidemiology centers State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) Other (specify) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with "Other Attachment Forms" when submitting via www.grants.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants-CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories-f...
- • Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS
- • Improving Waived Testing Performance and Outcomes through Partnerships
- • Use of a Medical Data Warehouse in a Laboratory Quality Improvement Initiative that Links ...
- • Reduction of Hemolysis in Specimens from Patients in Emergency Departments: Evaluation of ...
- • Improvement of Laboratory Testing and Services in the United States
- • Initiative to Integrate Clinical Laboratories into Public Health Testing
- • Developing an Agenda for Laboratory Practice Research Based on the 2007 Institute: Managin...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2