Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disproportionately Affected by HIV, Primarily African Americans
The summary for the Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disproportionately Affected by HIV, Primarily African Americans grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disproportionately Affected by HIV, Primarily African Americans: See Funding Opportunity Announcement for details on Award Ceiling and Floor. Funding in this announcement is available for health departments to increase HIV testing opportunities for populations disproportionately affected by HIV-primarily African Americans who are unaware of their HIV status. 100% (one hundred percent) of the funds are required to support HIV testing, screening and related activities including linkage to care, Partner Counseling and Referral Services (PCRS), and the purchase of HIV Rapid Tests (blood and oral fluid).
|Federal Grant Title:||Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disproportionately Affected by HIV, Primarily African Americans|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS07-768|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Activities_Health Department Based|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jun 01, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 01, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 15, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local governments or their bona fide agents. A bona fide agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC, Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC, Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillan...
- • Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments
- • Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and impleme...
- • Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for
- • Secretary’s Minority AIDS Initiative Funding to Increase HIV Prevention and Care Ser...
- • Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care
- • National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)
- • HIV Prevention Projects
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2