Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care
The summary for the Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-002 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care." $500,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately 3 awards to examine the use of FDA-approved HIV rapid screening tests that are both highly sensitive and specific as part of serologic testing algorithms for diagnosis of HIV infection. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is September 1, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Activities_Health Department Based|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2006 Applications must be received at the|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2006|
|Archive Date:||May 10, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- You may submit (an) application(s) if your organization has any of the following characteristics: . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If you are applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, you must provide a letter from the state or local government as documentation of your status. Place this documentation behind the first page of your application form.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Integrated HIV Programs for Health Departments to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U...
- • Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillan...
- • Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments
- • Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and impleme...
- • Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for
- • Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disprop...
- • National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)
- • HIV Prevention Projects
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2