Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)
The summary for the Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21): NIOSH supports exploratory and developmental research projects (R21) that address issues related to diagnostic or treatment uncertainty with respect to individuals, including enrolled WTC responders and certified-eligible WTC survivors, receiving monitoring or treatment under subtitle B, of the James Zadroga 9/11 health and Compensation Act. NIOSH seeks to achieve a suitable mix of projects that help advance treatment effectiveness and the understanding of health impacts related to the September 2001 terrorist attacks.This FOA invites applications from researchers who are at the early stage of their independent careers or those who have not had substantial prior NIH/CDC funding. Importantly, applicants are expected to propose research approaches for which there are minimal or no preliminary data.
|Federal Grant Title:||Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OH-21-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 8th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 8th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 14th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||August 14th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||January 7th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$175,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 14th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- James Yiin
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)
- • State Occupational Safety and HealthSurveillance Program (U60)
- • NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)
- • Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety ResearchCooperative Agreement (U01)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve fo...
- • Prevention Epicenters Program: Protecting Patients from Infections, Antibiotic Resistance ...
- • Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues