Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance
The summary for the Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance: This project will support development and testing of prototype electric aircraft at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU), accelerating technology development in this emerging sector of the aviation industry. It will document performance characteristics pertinent to future air tour aircraft, including noise and greenhouse gas emissions. It will engage ERAU faculty and students in this effort, providing those students with opportunities to participate in cutting edge engineering development and testing. In addition, this agreement will support education and outreach activities intended to reach a broad audience interested in aviation and National Parks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00197|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||April 18th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 18th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 28th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 18th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area