FA BLM AZ Wildfire Academy
The summary for the FA BLM AZ Wildfire Academy grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FA BLM AZ Wildfire Academy: To create Fire Adapted Communities adjacent to BLM administered public lands as directed by Cohesive Strategy Goals and Performance Measures. The objective of this agreement is to assist communities, which have been identified as having wildfire hazard potential, in reducing and mitigating the risk, hazards and damages of wildfire. Thus protecting life, property, infrastructure, promoting ecological sustainability, increasing wildfire awareness and emergency preparedness.
|Federal Grant Title:||FA BLM AZ Wildfire Academy|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00224|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Rural Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 06, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 06, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 21, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Cost Sharing or Matching not required but encouraged. If cost sharing is from a third party include a copy of the letter committing funds or interest in the project.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Paul Stout, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Management Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR-WA Ready Reserves Program - Fire Preparedness
- • BLM WY Ready Reserve Wildland Fire Training
- • National Fire Program - Rural Fire and Ready Reserve in MT and ND
- • Fire Protection Capability of Nuttall Fire Dept and Fire Protection on the Lands of New Ri...
- • BLM OR/WA: Rural Fire Assistance - Ready Reserve Program
- • California Rural Fire Assistance
- • New Mexico Rural Fire Assistance
- • Rural Fire Assistance Administration
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...