FY 2017 Provide for the operation of the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC).
The summary for the FY 2017 Provide for the operation of the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC). grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2017 Provide for the operation of the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC).: MRCA will operate the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC). They will provide educational programs for schools groups, interpretive programs for the public and training for volunteers. They will provide for the operation of the public facilities known as the Sooky Goldman Nature Center and maintain the trails and areas of Franklin Canyon Park utilized by the docent programs. They will provide e all staffing, supervision training and administration of both the programs and facilities to perform the projects. Docents and other non-salaried personnel will remain NPS â¿¿Volunteers In Parkâ¿ and as such represent NPS and MRCA. Training and interpretive programs will be developed and implemented by program staff and volunteers.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2017 Provide for the operation of the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC).|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00625|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 19th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 19th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 9th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 9th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$180,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 9th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreeements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...