FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements
The summary for the FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements: The Project includes repair of 6,600 linear feet of rail spur at the Crossroads of America Industrial Park in Greene County, Alabama to support an increase in train traffic within the park. Repairs consist of replacement of every other cross tie in tangent sections and replacement of every cross tie in curved, severely deteriorated sections, installation of anchors, and installation of a bow handled switch, grading and installation of new ballast and spraying for vegetation.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-LRI-12-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rail Line Relocation and Improvement|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 17, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 17, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the Alabama Department of Transportation is eligible to apply for this grant.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1.866.577.0771 or 202.401.5282 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2009 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Project - Railroad Relocation Planning, Terre...
- • FY10-Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority Rail Access Improvement Program
- • FY08 Elkhart Rail Line Relocation
- • FY10 Rail Spur Extension, Greater Ouachita Parish, LA
- • FY10 Hoquiam Horn Spur Railroad Track Improvement Project, WA
- • FY09 Rail Line Relocation Railroad Bridge Rehabilitation, El Dorado, AR
- • FY 2009 & FY 2010 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Funds - West Freight Access Project...
- • FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program
- • FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program
- • FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project
- • FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program
- • Special Transportation Circumstances Projects