FY2006 PRM Guidelines for NGO programs in North and South Caucasus
The summary for the FY2006 PRM Guidelines for NGO programs in North and South Caucasus grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of State, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY2006 PRM Guidelines for NGO programs in North and South Caucasus: PRM is currently welcoming NGO proposals to:(1) Provide life-sustaining and life-saving assistance for IDPs in Chechnya & Ingushetia; and(2) Provide health assistance as well as shelter-related support that will contribute to the alleviation of lingering housing problems for the most vulnerable refugees and IDPs in the South Caucasus.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY2006 PRM Guidelines for NGO programs in North and South Caucasus|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of State|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||STATE-GRANTS-120205-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Overseas Refugee Assistance Programs for Europe|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2006 Proposals will be accepted on a roll|
|Posted Date:||Dec 05, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 16, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Toure, Etta, Progam Officer, Phone 202-663-1064, Fax 202-663-1530, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Toure, Etta
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2022 Julia Taft Refugee Fund
- • FY 2023 Julia Taft Refugee Fund - Georgia
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs benefiting refugees and displaced p...
- • FY2006 NGO Guidelines for Balkans Programs
- • FY2007 NGO Guidelines - North Caucasus
- • FY 2007 NGO Guidelines for Balkans Programs
- More Grants from the Department of State
- • U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Ecuador - Public Affairs Section -Notice of Funding Opportun...
- • Tomorrow's Leaders Undergraduate (TLU) Program
- • Tomorrow's Leaders Gender Scholars (TLS)
- • Renewing Benin's Social Contract
- • Notice Of Funding Opportunity For U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation (afcp) 2...