FY2007 NGO Guidelines - North Caucasus
The summary for the FY2007 NGO Guidelines - North Caucasus grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY2007 NGO Guidelines - North Caucasus: Given the continuing funding constraints, PRMs FY2007 funding priorities are only for NGO activities in the North Caucasus. PRM will consider projects mainly in the sectors we have supported during the past two years in the North Caucasus; specifically health, education, shelter, water/sanitation protection and development of livelihoods.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY2007 NGO Guidelines - North Caucasus|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PRMECA-07-CA-002-CAUCASUS-03-26-07|
|Type of Funding:||Other Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Overseas Refugee Assistance Programs for Europe|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 26, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 14, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- IDP Relief Assistance. Response from International Organizations to this announcement will be subject to established PRM authorities and procedures for voluntary contributions to International Organizations.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- (1) Non-profits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS), other than institutions of higher education and international organizations; and (2) International Organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bob Franks
PRM Systems Manager
Phone 202-663-1397 FranksB@state.gov PRM/Ex
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2022 Julia Taft Refugee Fund
- • FY 2023 Julia Taft Refugee Fund - Georgia
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs benefiting refugees and displaced p...
- • FY2006 PRM Guidelines for NGO programs in North and South Caucasus
- • FY2006 NGO Guidelines for Balkans Programs
- • FY 2007 NGO Guidelines for Balkans Programs
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees, asylum seekers...
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Humanitarian Research
- • 2023 Full Proposal NOFO Asia
- • 2023 Egypt NOFO
- • FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Eastern and ...