FY21-22 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the FY21-22 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Commerce, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY21-22 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements: 1. PROJECT LISTS must be submitted via email to the appropriate NOAA Coral Reef Management Liaison (see Section VII. of this announcement) and Craig.A.Reid@noaa.gov by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 27, 2020. 2. PRE-APPLICATIONS are due to NOAA no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, October 8, 2020. Applicants must submit an electronic copy of their PRE-APPLICATION (application elements 1-3) via email to email@example.com with a copy to their NOAA Coral Reef Management Liaison (see Section VII. of this announcement). Federal financial assistance forms are not required to be submitted with the PRE-APPLICATIONS. 3. FINAL APPLICATIONS are due to NOAA no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 11, 2021 via http://www.grants.gov. FFO description: The NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program, as authorized by the Coral Reef Conservation Act of 2000, provides matching awards of financial assistance to State, Territorial and Commonwealth resource management agencies appointed by their respective Governors to serve as the primary point of contact agencies for coral reef conservation activities in each of the jurisdictions of American Samoa, Florida, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The awards are administered as cooperative agreements to enable the collaboration and involvement of NOAA in the planning and implementation of the work. The objective of these Cooperative Agreements is to support coral reef management and monitoring programs and conservation projects that seek to improve the condition of coral reef ecosystem resources located in these seven U.S. States, Territories and Commonwealths. Funding for this program is subject to the availability of Congressional appropriations and is expected to range between approximately $3,500,000 and $4,500,000 in FY 2021. Funding made available from NOAA's Coral Reef Conservation Program is intended to support priority coral reef management activities as described in Section I.B. of this Federal Funding Opportunity announcement. Continued support in FY 2022 is contingent upon the availability of future funding; the recipient's ability to administer Federal funds provided by NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program; and the performance of the recipient during the initial year of the award and past awards. NOAA expects that each eligible applicant will request Federal funding at a funding level between $300,000 and $900,000 per year, depending on the existing capabilities of the applicant agency to implement the proposed work. The average annual award size is expected to be approximately $575,000 per year.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY21-22 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Commerce (DOC)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOAA-NOS-OCM-2021-2006566|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 11th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 11th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||June 16th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 16th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||March 23rd, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||June 25th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to the State, Territorial and Commonwealth natural resource management agencies that were appointed by their respective Governors to serve as the primary point of contact agencies for coral reef conservation activities in each of the jurisdictions of American Samoa, Florida, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Craig Reid (240) 533-0783
1305 East West Highway
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2020 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grants
- • FY 2020-2021 Coral Reef Conservation Program Non-Governmental Organization Partnership Coo...
- • FY20-21 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- • FY19 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants
- • FY19-20 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements
- • Coral Reef Conservation Program Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants
- • Opportunity NOAA-NOS-IPO-2011-2002585
- • Coral Reef Conservation Program State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative ...
- More Grants from the Department of Commerce
- • FY 2020 SPRINT Challenge
- • FY2021 to FY2023 NOAA Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • FY21 Regional Ecosystem Research Program: Understanding Species’ Habitat Usage and C...
- • FY2021 Marine Debris Research
- • CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY 2021