Faculty Development in Primary Care
The summary for the Faculty Development in Primary Care grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Faculty Development in Primary Care: To plan, develop, and operate (including provision of financial assistance) programs for the training of physicians who plan to teach in family medicine (including geriatrics), general internal medicine, and/or general pediatrics training programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Faculty Development in Primary Care|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-08-035|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants for Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 10, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 23, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Oct 01, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 08, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,671,005|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Public or nonprofit private hospitals, accredited schools of medicine or osteopathic medicine, or public or private nonprofit entities, including faith-based and community-based organizations that meet this criterion, are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CallCenter@HRSA.GOV Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Progr...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Prog...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions
- • Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement
- • Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry
- • Academic Administrative Units in Primary Care
- • Pre-Doctoral Training in Primary Care
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
- • Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program
- • U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)
- • U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Progr...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center