Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants
The summary for the Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants: This announcement seeks proposals from public and private non- profit entities to undertake research in the fields of family planning and *reproductive* health services and education for males. Funds available under this announcement are for community-based research projects to investigate best-practice approaches to providing family planning and related health information, education, and clinical services targeting males. These projects are intended to evaluate different programmatic approaches and venues to reach males in need of such information and services, based on the use of recognized theory and logic-based models for program planning, implementation and evaluation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPRM-03-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2003 To receive consideration, applicatio|
|Posted Date:||May 05, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 13, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 13, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Miles, Richard, Information System Manager, Phone 301-594-4001, Fax 301-594-5890, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Miles, Richard
- Similar Government Grants
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants
- • FY 2016 Announcement of Availability of Funds for a Project to Develop Patient Reported Ou...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Affordable Care Act (ACA) I...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis ...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research
- • Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants
- • Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research (R01)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project