Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants
The summary for the Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants: This announcement invites applications from public and non-profit private entities for research on selected topic areas for family planning service delivery improvement. The purpose is to support relevant research which will promote improvements in family planning services. Therefore, funds available under this announcement are for projects to conduct applied research which will be useful to family planning administrators and providers, researchers, and officials of local, State, and the Federal government, including OPA, in order to improve the delivery of family planning services to persons needing and desiring such services. Research projects supported under this announcement are expected to be consistent with one or more of the following performance goals for the Family Planning Program in the Department of Health and Human Services: (1) Improve health outcomes, (2) Increase utilization of preventive health care, particularly among vulnerable and special needs populations, (3) Increase the proportion of pregnancies that are intended, or (4) Reduce pregnancies among unmarried adolescent females.``Healthy People 2010'' is a Department of Health and Human Services initiative to achieve health promotion and disease prevention objectives. Applicants for funding under this announcement should relate proposed plans to Healthy People objectives. A copy of ``Healthy People 2010'' is available at the following Web site location: http://www.health.gov/healthypeople
|Federal Grant Title:||Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPSDRG-05-010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2005 This standing program announcement w|
|Posted Date:||Apr 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Apr 07, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 14, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Admin, OPHS, OPHS FedGrants Admin, Phone 301-594-4001, Fax 301-594-5980, Email OPHSFGAdm@osophs.dhhs.gov OPHSFGAdm@osophs.dhhs.gov Admin, OPHS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants
- • FY 2016 Announcement of Availability of Funds for a Project to Develop Patient Reported Ou...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Affordable Care Act (ACA) I...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis ...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research
- • Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants
- • Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research (R01)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project