Federal Lands Transporation Program
The summary for the Federal Lands Transporation Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Federal Lands Transporation Program: The purpose is to establish a Cooperative Agreement with a non-profit organization to substantially support the NPS efforts to deliver a robust program, move towards a multi-modal approach to transportation, and to closely coordinate and cooperate with state and local governments and other federal land management agencies. FOR FULL ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION
|Federal Grant Title:||Federal Lands Transporation Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Environment Natural Resources Regional Development Transportation|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AS00030|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 5, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 5, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Feb 20, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Feb 20, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Feb 26, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- June Zastrow, 303-987-6718
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...