Federal assistance for Water Quality Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the Federal assistance for Water Quality Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Federal assistance for Water Quality Cooperative Agreements: EPA is soliciting Initial Proposals (IPs) from States, Tribes, local governments, universities, non-profits, and other eligible entities interested in applying for Federal assistance for Water Quality Cooperative Agreements (CFDA 66.463) under the Clean Water Act (CWA) section 104(b)(3). EPA Headquarters intends to award an estimated $3.1 million to eligible applicants through assistance agreements ranging in size from $10,000 up to $500,000 for Water Quality Cooperative Agreements, which are for unique and innovative projects that address the requirements of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination Systems (NPDES) program with special emphasis on wet weather activities, i.e., storm water, combined sewer overflows, sanitary sewer overflows, and concentrated animal feeding operations as well as projects that enhance the ability of the regulated community to deal with non-traditional pollution problems in priority watersheds. From the IPs received, EPA estimates that 30 to 35 projects may be selected to submit full applications. The Agency intends to make available at least $200,000 per year of the annual appropriation for Water Quality Cooperative Agreements, from FY 2001 through FY 2005, for projects which address cooling water intake issues to include technical and environmental studies. For FY 2003 it is expected that $250,000 will be available for projects addressing cooling water intake issues.
|Federal Grant Title:||Federal assistance for Water Quality Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-110402-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Quality Cooperative Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 30, 2002 EPA will consider Initial Proposals|
|Posted Date:||Nov 04, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Jan 29, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jan 29, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- McMoran, Scott, Special Assistant, Phone 202-564-5376, Email firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Region 5 Water Quality Cooperative Agreements
- • Sacramento-San Joaquin Bay Delta Water Quality Cooperative Agreements
- • Identifying Critical Areas and Targeting Best Management Practices (BMPs) for Water Qualit...
- • Water Quality Cooperative Agreements
- • FY 2005 Water Quality Cooperative Agreements under the Clean Water Act section 104(b)(3)
- • Notice of FY 2005 Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Water Quality C...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Water Quality Projects to be Funded under Clean Water ...
- • Region 2 Notice of Request for Proposals for Onondaga Creek Water Quality Monitoring Infor...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors