Field Trials to Evaluate Efficacy of Natural Products for the Control of the Tick Vectors of Lyme Disease Spirochetes
The summary for the Field Trials to Evaluate Efficacy of Natural Products for the Control of the Tick Vectors of Lyme Disease Spirochetes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Field Trials to Evaluate Efficacy of Natural Products for the Control of the Tick Vectors of Lyme Disease Spirochetes: The participating Centers, Institutes and Offices (CIO)(s) NCZVED intends to commit approximately $500,000 including both direct and indirect costs in FY2008 to fund one to two applications. The average award amount will be $250,000 including both direct and indirect costs for the first 12-month budget period. An applicant may request a project period of up to 3 years. An applicant may request up to $250,000 in total costs for the first 12-month budget period. The approximate total project period funded amount per award is $750,000. The anticipated start date for new awards is April 1, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Field Trials to Evaluate Efficacy of Natural Products for the Control of the Tick Vectors of Lyme Disease Spirochetes|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CK-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research, Treatment and Education Programs on Lyme Disease in the United States|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 10, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Oct 26, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 04, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jan 09, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- . Public nonprofit organizations . Private nonprofit organizations . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments . American Indian/Alaska Native tribally designated organizations . Alaska Native health corporations . Urban Indian health organizations . Tribal epidemiology centers . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If you are applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, you must provide a letter from the state or local government as documentation of your status. Attach this documentation behind the first page of your application form or for electronic applications, use a PDF file and attach as "Other Documents" and label as appropriate.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com Procurement and Grants Office (PGO), TIMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Spatially Scalable Integrated Tick Vector/roden...
- • Spatially Scalable Integrated Tick Vector/Rodent Reservoir Management to Reduce Human Risk...
- • Ability of Individual and Integrated Tick Management (ITM) Technologies to Reduce the Ento...
- • Assessment of Post-treatment Lyme disease Syndrome (PLDS) (R01)
- • Improved Diagnostics for Lyme Borreliosis (U01)
- • Evaluation of Reservoir-Targeted Vaccine Formulations to Prevent Enzootic Transmission of ...
- • Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis Among Alaska Natives
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2