Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis Among Alaska Natives
The summary for the Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis Among Alaska Natives grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis Among Alaska Natives: Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA-PS-08-004 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis Among Alaska Natives." Approximately $200,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund approximately one award. The purpose of the program is to evaluate the antibody persistence after hepatitis A vaccination and evaluate the long term protection afforded by plasma-derived and recombinant hepatitis B vaccines among Alaska Natives. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to June 30, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis Among Alaska Natives|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-08-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research, Treatment and Education Programs on Lyme Disease in the United States|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 30, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Nov 05, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Nov 05, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Spatially Scalable Integrated Tick Vector/roden...
- • Spatially Scalable Integrated Tick Vector/Rodent Reservoir Management to Reduce Human Risk...
- • Ability of Individual and Integrated Tick Management (ITM) Technologies to Reduce the Ento...
- • Assessment of Post-treatment Lyme disease Syndrome (PLDS) (R01)
- • Improved Diagnostics for Lyme Borreliosis (U01)
- • Field Trials to Evaluate Efficacy of Natural Products for the Control of the Tick Vectors ...
- • Evaluation of Reservoir-Targeted Vaccine Formulations to Prevent Enzootic Transmission of ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2