Fire PALS: City of Waterloo - A School-Based Injury Prevention Program/Earmark
The summary for the Fire PALS: City of Waterloo - A School-Based Injury Prevention Program/Earmark grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fire PALS: City of Waterloo - A School-Based Injury Prevention Program/Earmark: The purpose of this program is to expand the delivery of Fire PALS, a school-based injury prevention program. With continued funding, the program will be provided in ten Waterloo public and parochial schools. The trained Fire PALS would teach or facilitate an unintentional injury curriculum in their community's schools.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fire PALS: City of Waterloo - A School-Based Injury Prevention Program/Earmark|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE10-1004E|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the organizations, state and local governments, health agencies or their bona-fide agents listed below. No other applications are solicited: Waterloo, Iowa Fire Department
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2