Fort Pulaski Sustainability Issues
The summary for the Fort Pulaski Sustainability Issues grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fort Pulaski Sustainability Issues: The project objective is for a multi-disciplinary collaboration approach between the University of Georgia Research Foundation and the National Park Service to provide more specific vegetation resource management strategy guidance beyond the recommendations originally outlined in the Fort Pulaski National Monument Cultural Landscape Report to achieve a mutually desirable outcome for improving a park.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fort Pulaski Sustainability Issues|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00250|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 28, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$42,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$42,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of Interior, National Park Service is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project without full and open competition under Cooperative Agreement P13AC00443 with the University of Georgia Research Foundation, a partner under the Piedmont South Atlantic Coast Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit (PSAC).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alison Smith, Grants Management Specialist, 404-507-5754
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area